Summer Term Resources

Campus Resources

For Current UW–Madison Students

For Students from Other Universities

For International Students

  • Visiting International Student Program (VISP) summer information—for visiting international students either inside or outside the United States, not on a formal exchange program (UIUL, UIGL, UIDL), and wishing to study at UW–Madison for the summer term or longer
  • English as a Second Language (UNES)—for those who want to study English as a second language full-time while here at UW–Madison
  • Email the advisors in Adult Career and Special Student Services:

For Adults & Professionals

Courses & Programs